How do I raise concerns?

Concerns should be raised at an early stage with the Employing Board or Placement Board as appropriate.

Further details on Whistleblowing including policies and processes, and confidential contacts of the Employing Board and the Placement Board can be found here. This does not affect your rights under the Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998.