General Practice Handbook
This guide aims to reflect the Trainee journey and maps where Practice Managers in particular can help to facilitate this process.
This is intended to be a living document and will be updated regulary as processes and inputs change. We welcome feedback on this handbook.
Please contact by going to https://nesdigital.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/30 and raising a support ticket.
- Annual leave allowances
- Employee Counselling Services
- Expenses / Finance
- Family friendly policies
- Medical indemnity
- Occupational Health Referrals
- Patient Complaint Procedure
- Sickness absence
- Recognition of overseas service for incremental credit
- Start day - induction process
- Skilled worker visa guidance
- Trainee conduct
- GPST contract
- Scottish GP Training Agreement