Child Care Vouchers (CCV)

As part of a TUPE transfer some Employee Benefits are protected and transfer with you to your new employer. Child Care Vouchers (CCV’s) is one such benefit.

You should already be a member of an existing scheme to be included in this and no new members will be added at this time.

If you are already a member of the Edenred scheme (NHS Grampian and Lothian) you can transfer from your current employer into the NHS Education for Scotland (NES) section on the same rate. Full information/instructions will be sent to you directly early in February 2020.

If you are a member of Fidelity (NHS GGC) you can transfer from them into Edenred at the same rate. You will also receive full information/instructions early in February 2020.

Please do not hestiate to email if you have any queries regarding your child care vouchers.