How do I whistleblow within my placement board?

Details of whistleblowing policies and processes and confidential contacts for each of the placement boards can be found here.

If you want confidential advice first, you can talk to your local trade union representative, or contact the Protect-advice charity. You may also call the SPSO confidential advice and information service on Freephone 0800 008 6112 or via email Further information is available at The Scottish Government website.