Travel and subsistence

Information on how to claim travel expenses can be found in the NES Travel and Subsistence Policy.

The expense claim form can be downloaded here. This should be authorised in the Board where you are on Placement. Medical staffing colleagues in your Placement Board should then forward the form to once it has been fully approved.