Where should payroll forms for NES trainees be sent?

We would be really grateful if you could ensure that all payroll information for NES trainees (GPSTs and National Programme trainees) are sent to the mailboxes noted below.

The following forms should be sent to Gov.op@nes.scot.nhs.uk:

  • Notification of change
  • Expense claims
  • Absence/leave notifications (if not using SSTS)
  • Additional hours
  • Excess travel

The following information can be sent directly to NSS payroll at nss.payrollsupport-nes@nhs.scot:

  • SPPA opt out forms
  • P45s
  • Trainee change of bank details (trainees can email directly)