What paperwork do I need to complete to process my special leave?

Special Leave Policy

In order to process your special leave, you should complete a Special Leave form and ask your manager/supervisor in the Board where you are working on placement to sign this off.

Special Leave Form - Practice placement

Special Leave Form - Hospital, PH, PDS placement

If you are taking unpaid special leave, HR/medical staffing colleagues in your placement board will need to process a notification of change (NOC) form through Turas People for payroll and record the absence on SSTS.