What if I have a period of no pay, what happens to my pension contributions?

If you go onto a period of no pay then you will have gap in your superannuation payments.  You can arrange to make these payments up by requesting a lump sum deduction from payroll. 

Any guidance needed in regards to your pension should be sought from SPPA on 01896 893300.