Will I be taxed too much on my temporary tax code?

It is possible that you may be over or under taxed using the temporary tax code, however as soon as your actual tax code is applied to your record, the year to date tax will, in most cases, be rectified in that month. If the change to your tax code occurs after tax year has ended, the tax will be refunded to you.  Please see the link below on how your tax will be returned to you: