I think my tax code is incorrect. What do I do to rectify this?

The only available option is for you to contact HMRC yourself and inform them that you feel you have been given an incorrect tax code.  

Use the link below for further information on how to contact HMRC.

It will be useful to have your own National Insurance Number.  You may also need your employing boards PAYE Reference number.

If HMRC agree that your code is incorrect they may make a coding change immediately – and that will be electronically transferred to our payroll records within a few days.