As directed by the NES Board, monitoring of NES general complaints is now managed by the Planning and Corporate Governance Team.
They would complete the complaints form online (see below)
or you can write, telephone or email by contacting us at the following:
Head of Planning and Corporate Governance
NHS Education for Scotland
Tel: 07908 213417
Please contact your directorate Complaints Lead for further advice:
Dental - Penny Crowe
Digital - John MacEachen - Principle Lead (Corporate Communications)
Finance & Corporate Resources - Gregor Player
NMAHP - Sheila Findlay
Medical - Duncan Pollock
Pharmacy - Gail McAllister
Psychology - Rosie Porter
Workforce - Jacqueline Smith
Alternatively, please contact any of the Complaints Team:
Donald Cameron, Karen Howe, Paula Duncan, Helen Allbutt or Rob Coward at email@example.com
Please remember to log the anonymised details of any complaint on the complaints register
Detailed guidance for directorates can be found in the Complaints Guidance for Directorates
Go here to view the process on the NES website:
There are some things you may wish to complain about which will not be handled through this complaints procedure, these include:
- Complaints from one NHS body to another.
- Complaints about a contract or arrangment for services.
- Complaints from employees relating to their employment contract.
- Complaints which have already gone to the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman for investigation.
- Complaints about requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Complaints which are the subject of legal action.
- Complaints which are the subject of disciplinary action.
- Complaints which have already been investigated under an NHS complaints procedure.
See Complaints Guidance for Directorates
If in doubt, please send any queries/complaints to: firstname.lastname@example.org