Gleneagles says thanks to NHS Scotland Staff with free overnight stays
16 November 2020
‘Our Turn to Care’ – Gleneagles says thanks to NHS Scotland Staff with free overnight stays
Gleneagles Hotel, through Scottish Government and the Hospitality Industry Trust for Scotland, has launched the ‘Our Turn to Care’ (https://gleneagles.com/press-releases/our-turn-to-care) charitable initiative to say "thanks" to friends and colleagues within the health professions who are continuing to do so much to help everyone get through this unprecedented time.
As part of this initiative, Gleneagles are donating 365 vouchers per year for the next five years to NHS Scotland Boards, including all health and social care staff in Health and Social Care Partnerships.
The initiative runs from September to August each year for the next five years and starts this year.
NES’ annual allocation of vouchers has been determined by the Scottish Government based on the number of staff we have and NES have been allocated 2 vouchers per year.
Recipients of these vouchers will be chosen at random through a draw in December to ensure that it is fair, equitable and accessible to all staff.
If your name is drawn, you will be contacted to advise how you will receive the voucher. Please note, you do not need to accept the voucher and can advise that you wish for it to be redrawn.
The Our Turn to Care vouchers themselves, will contain the following details:
- They are based on two people sharing a Manor Double or Twin Room for one night including a full Scottish breakfast.
- The vouchers will be valid from the 1st September 2020, until the 31st August 2021. No extensions are possible as the next batch of vouchers for 2021/22 will be sent out in August next year and so on until 2025. They will all be subject to availability and excluding Easter and the Festive season.
- Complimentary transfers will be available upon request from Gleneagles railway station to the Hotel, if travelling by rail.
- There is unlimited use of the leisure facilities at The Club. These facilities will be set out in more detail on the voucher.
- Additional food and beverage, out with the offer, must be settled by each individual upon departure.
- Valid NHS or occupation identification must be shown upon arrival, alongside the original voucher. No photocopies will be accepted. A unique code will be on each voucher and full details will also inform people of how to make a reservation.