I am required to get my Hepatitis B/Rubella jags. Can I have this done by my local GP and claim the money back through expenses or do I go through Occupational Health?

Please contact our Occupational Health Provider to arrange appointment. Full contact details below:

Occupational Health Advisor
Healthy Working Lives
Area 021
Gyle Square
1 South Gyle Crescent
EH12 9EB

Email:  nss.occupationalhealth@nhs.scot

Tel:  0131 275 6360

Fax:  0131 275 7607 (please call the service before sending confidential information by fax)