Do I have to submit my annual leave to NES?

You should maintain a log of your annual leave.

If you are in a practice placement, a standard leave request form can be downloaded here. If you are in a hospital placement they will provide you with the appropriate form. 

Forms should be completed by the employee and authorised by the manager / supervisor. Forms do not need to be submitted to NES HR.