Where can I find legal/immigration advice?

Staff in need of legal advice specific to immigration law may wish to visit the Law Society Scotland’s website. Here you will find details of solicitors throughout Scotland who are able to provide specialist immigration advice.

Further advice on Immigration can be found through the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). The OISC regulates immigration advice and services under the Immigration and Assylum Act 1999 and can provide details on registered immigration advisers.