Will I be covered by personal injury insurance if I am involved in an accident at work?

During your training programme the placement boards you work in will be covered by CNORIS. CNORIS provides a wide range of cover, similar to traditional insurance packages, for each of its members within the NHS in Scotland.

Further information, including how to submit a claim, can be found through the following link: https://clo.scot.nhs.uk/our-services/cnoris/cover-and-claims.aspx