Public Health Trainees - Agenda for Change

The expense claim form can be downloaded:  AFC Manual Claim form

Information on how to claim travel expenses can be found in the AFC Manual Claim Completion Guide

This should be authorised in the Board where you are on Placement.

Please submit your claim forms to medical staffing in the Placement Board you are working in.

When you commence a placement as part of your Public Health training programme, if you are required to move/change accommodation in order to live in the locality of their training programme then expenses may be available.


Relocation Scheme Claim Form - Homeowner


Relocation Scheme Claim Form - Non-Homeowner