Unfortunately annual leave an public holiday entitlement cannot be transferred between rotations in your training programme. Please ensure that you use all annual leave prior to completing each placement.

If you wish to change your bank details or address, please contact your Employing Boards payroll department as soon as possible noting your name, payroll number and the new details.

Please note that if you wish to update your bank details, you must provide a note of both your current bank details and new bank details.

Below are the Employing Boards payroll department contact details.

NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde ggc.nhsggcpayrollservices@nhs.scot

NHS Lothian payrollregistry@nhslothian.scot.nhs.uk

NHS Education for Scotland https://nesdigital.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals. Please note that the first time you submit a query through this helpdesk you will need to self-register with JIRA using your NHS email address.

NHS Grampian gram.nhsgpayroll@nhs.scot

Please contact the Lead Employer Medical Personnel team (see contact details) with your current payroll departments email address providing your current employment details and we will forward this information to our payroll department who will send a Staff Transfer Certificate to them.

If you are in a Cycle Scheme and are transferring to a new employer under the new arrangements, your cycle to work agreement will not transfer with you.

We would suggest that anyone who is currently in a Cycle Scheme and is changing employer contacts their provider if they have any queries.

Turas People FAQs

A suite of frequently asked questions regarding the Turas People system has been complied and can be accessed here. These will be continuously updated based on user queries arising.