Turas People will be used by doctors in training and medical staffing/ HR Departments in boards to share information on the placement and employment of doctors in Boards. Information provided at recruitment and programme allocation information will feed into Turas People to assist in the pre-employment checks required for you to commence or continue your employment with one of the employing Boards for the duration of your training programme.
From Turas People you will be able to:
- receive an offer of employment letter from the lead employer for your programme of training;
- provide pre-employment information such as references and right to work information not confirmed at recruitment;
- complete the staff engagement form to ensure you can get paid in August;
- complete pre-employment occupational health documentation, including provision of proof of immunisations and immunisation history;
- track progress with pre-employment checks;
- receive alerts on any actions you are required to progress;
- receive, sign and store your contract of employment;
- access, complete, submit and save forms you may require to complete during your employment (e.g. parental leave forms, maternity paperwork);
- receive, sign and store amendments to your contract of employment;
- receive information on your next Placement, and
- upload useful documents to your filing cabinet.
You told us that it can be hard to keep track of the multiple documents you require during employment, so we think Turas People will assist in making your employment journey more straightforward and provide a central place for you to access, receive and store employment related information.
We understand that many of you may take some time out between programmes, the Turas platform is cloud based, this means that you will be able to access your employment related information stored on Turas People wherever you are and from multiple devices. In addition, before you head off on any exciting travels you can upload useful documents to your filing cabinet in advance as these may be required by your prospective employer (e.g. payslips, evidence of right to work, competences, immunisation certificates).