I have a query relating to the content of my contract. Who should I contact?

Medical staffing colleagues in the Board where you are working on placement/will be starting work on placement are responsible for issuing your contract of employment on behalf of your employing Board.

If you have any queries relating to the content of your contract, please contact medical staffing in your placement Board. Contact details can be found here: https://hub.nes.digital/lead-employer-arrangements/placement-board-contacts/