- Turas uses Microsoft Azure Active Directory as its authentication service, which has built in breach detection, penetration testing and audit capability.
- The Turas platform uses a powerful system of role-based access to determine what pages a user can access and what data they can access. Each user is assigned the security role(s) relevant to the role they play on the platform.
- All data is encrypted at rest and in transit.
- All Turas applications go through a robust testing process to ensure they are as secure as possible. Automated security testing takes place daily to ensure no security issues have been introduced by new functionality.
- All Turas applications are tested by external security experts.