I am unable to access Turas People. What should I do?
Prior to contacting the Turas People team:
- Please could you check that you are logging into your Turas Account using the email address that your Welcome to Turas People e-mail was sent to as this is your current Turas login. If you are concerned that you no longer have access to the email account linked to your Turas account this is not an issue as following your initial login you can change the e-mail address linked to your account by clicking on the menu that appears under your name on the top right of the screen.
- It may be that you have another Turas account that you set up previously, while at university for example to answer tickets on behalf of other medical trainees. If this is the case please could you send us a note of the e-mail address for your other account and also advise us which e-mail address you would like to use and we can merge the accounts for you.
- Please try to open Turas People in a different internet browser (internet explorer, chrome etc). If it still does not work, please email the Turas People Support mailbox at TurasPeopleSupport@nes.scot.nhs.uk noting:
- Your name
- GMC number
- The issue you are having
- What browser you were trying to access the system using
- Attaching a screenshot of any error message you have received
These pieces of information will help the developers diagnose the issue. The Turas People Support mailbox will keep you updated on the progress as they work to resolve the problem.