How can I update my submitted information?

If you have submitted your form and something has changed, you must contact your placement Board. If they have already processed your form, your form cannot be released back to you as draft and you may be required to provide your updated information in writing. If they are processing your form, they may be able to update information or release your form back to you as draft.