I am transferring from an English Trust and my payroll department have advised that the relevant new employment board needs to contact them for a Staff Transfer Certificate.

Please contact the Lead Employer Medical Personnel team (see contact details) with your current payroll departments email address providing your current employment details and we will forward this information to our payroll department who will send a Staff Transfer Certificate to them.