How do I report/record an absence if I am unwell and need to be absent from work?

Please report any absences from work in line with the relevant Attendance Policy for your health board.

If you are unfit for work due to Covid-19, this should be recorded as either “Special Leave – Coronavirus Self isolating” or “Special Leave – COVID-19 Positive”.