Who in NES manages what types of complaint?
There are some things you may wish to complain about which will not be handled through this complaints procedure, these include:
- Complaints from one NHS body to another.
- Complaints about a contract or arrangment for services.
- Complaints from employees relating to their employment contract.
- Complaints which have already gone to the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman for investigation.
- Complaints about requests for information under the Freedom of Information Act.
- Complaints which are the subject of legal action.
- Complaints which are the subject of disciplinary action.
- Complaints which have already been investigated under an NHS complaints procedure.
See Complaints Guidance for Directorates
If in doubt, please send any queries/complaints to: email@example.com